Saturday, September 27, 2008

My new dress


I'm afraid I may have opened the floodgates with my very first online purchase. The transaction was completed in less than 2minutes. Barely enough time to register just what I was doing.

But look! It's vintage! It's got pleats! And sleeves! And stardust! In black and white! And it's got goddamn snow leopards all over it. I shall say no more, only that I can't wait to wear it out, drink cheap alcohol all night long and feel extremely pleased with myself. Dress and its picture from http://the-shoplifters.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

gnute said...

You'd fit right in with the scene here with that dress, hon.

The Ghost Eater said...

this dress IS a scene!

Anonymous said...

Blue goes well with you. I like it but I doubt that I would fit it....

Good luck with your art.

Garry.

The Ghost Eater said...

Thanks Garry! You'll find a dress that fits you, and then you too will be happy, no problem :)

BTW that ain't me in the picture. But yes, I do like the blues.