Sunday, July 05, 2009

Flashes

Waking up so happy, I almost disgust myself.

Making significant dents in my vegetarianism by downing freshly caught sea urchin in a dark bar.

Too many vodkas, wines, and beers; too many days in a row.

Stumbling over rudimentary Japanese as I try to impress someone I like.

Grilled shiitake.

Impromptu drinking parties outside the apartment.

Riding my bicycle in a short dress, feeling cold air on my legs.

Discovering I can cook, write in Malay, and do anything I want to do.

Rice balls at 2am.

Time passing too quickly, building up reserves of positive energy to be rationed and used when I get back home.

Cheap plastic silver wig.


Making art out of thin air.

Acupuncture in my living room.

A full handmade cotton kimono as a present.

Knowing what my next tattoo will be.

1 comment:

Zedeck said...

baby love from kuala krai