Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday morning happy post

Sunday morning, waking up early with, if I was a man, the equivalent of a raging hard-on. Rolled around in bed for a delicious amount of time, replaying scenes with people I've slept with and inventing some with people I'd like to.

I have the house all to myself and I'm happy to be alone. Well, relatively alone - the cat is in the background amusing itself with the carpet. We had a moment last night after I came home slightly drunk. He had been moody and hadn't eaten all day. We did a little dance together in the living room at midnight, after which he suddenly started chowing down on his kibble like it was tuna sashimi. I suppose as creatures we all need some love and dancing to stimulate the appetite.

My mind is working very well, purring away like a high-grade instrument, taking pleasure and feeling anger at the right things, in right amounts.

I am really pleased with my wardrobe, I love all my clothes and shoes. They protect me and seem to set me up for adventure.

I've been listening to music that speaks to the man in me. Johnny Cash, Elvis and The Legendary Tigerman... a one-man blues band. Check this video out:



The man in me... I remember someone saying that people who are a mix of masculine and feminine are the most fun and interesting to hang out with, because they stimulate you on so many levels. Yes, me and Z. have the best time together... he is my favorite. Teehee.

Hey! I'm feeling generous. Here are some pics of Japan for you...

1. In my Sapporo apartment, contemplating the possibility of going out with a blue wig.

2. Rainbow in the Tokyo sky from the weekly apartment where me and J. stayed for a week.

3. Drinking until the sun came out... had to run outside in the freezing air to greet and salute it.

4. Dressed in yukata at the opening party of our Open Studio. I've never been so happy at an opening.

No comments: