Monday, November 19, 2007

Cam-whoration II

BERRY CRAZY ABOUT CHERRIES

Check out the loot. You don't wanna know how much these cost. I was having a bad day ok? I'm worth it.

Mfph. Mfppff. I fuckin' LOVE cherries.

Guess who has half a kilo of fruit in her belly? Cherrie Queen!


FEET

Moody bitch because of sore feet. Sore feet because of too much walking.


Holy swell-a-roony! Kaki gajah! Takpe! Frozen corn kernals to the rescue! Bonus: afterwards can use in nasi goreng.


SCULPTURE BY THE SEA

Betta the all-purpose fig leaf.

This sculpture looks like the baby of Cousin It and Queen Amidala.

Poor tree. Not only caged but swarmed by millions of hyperactive school kids. "What did I do to deserve this? I was just here all by my lonesome; growing, making oxygen. Then some conceptual artist decided to get smart on me".

Betta in her element.

SLUTS

Betta and slutcat who hangs out on the big stairs going up to Victoria St. Definition of slutcats: cats who hang out for random affection from anybody, anywhere. Not selective in who is allowed to rub their belly.



DICE VICE 2

This outcome can be arrived at by this equation: beer + pizza + dice + loonies

B. having a moment.

L.: Holy shit, I won!

NIGHT

Ghostly night shot with J. after mojitos and salsa dancing. At one point we were overcome with nationalism and started singing Negaraku. Aiyo. Nanti kena tangkap ISA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Ms. Betta in her elements. ;-)

And the cherries! Cemburuuuu!

The Ghost Eater said...

HAHAHAHHA!! CHERRRRRIIEEEEE!! AVOCADO!!!! NECTARINE!!!

I see we got same fruit taste...

Nvm la dear... there got durian, got rambutan, go manggis...

gnute said...

I heart slutcats.

The Ghost Eater said...

newt, sumbody has to. :)