Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Smokin'


Sometimes when I'm out dancing late at night, I think about Asia Argento in Transylvania and feel like the hottest cat in the whole room, just being with myself. Enjoy.

(Yes, I have work to do, which I am going to do now. Meow.)

Update: I have a storm inside me. Sometimes I think I'll just dance alone in my bedroom with the lights out. I also think about swimming naked in the river with a full moon hanging above a clear sky. I wish I could go out and meet a man I don't necessarily know very well, who would match me drink for drink, argue with me, watch me dance and then take me to ______ and _______ until every last corner of the storm has blown itself out. Afterwards, we would part ways on excellent terms.

7 comments:

Zedeck said...

Self-censorship! The biggest problem with what you want, as it seems to me, is 'who would match me drink for drink.'

But yeah: I love rain; there hasn't been a pour that I've not wanted to be in. The normal things stop me, though -- wet clothes are uncomfortable after, the possibility of chill, of terminal voltage. Wish everyone would disappear, so I could strip off and flop around. I wish I was a rivulet made of water from the sky.

Ahem.

The Ghost Eater said...

ahem.

see you soon for dancing.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you are channeling Asia Argento, and not ACTUALLY SECRETLY deep down inside-LY channelling Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz?

She has very nice dancing shoes

And pigtails.

Because I have to say that in our over 10 years of friendship, there have been so many times when I look at you and check myself, and stop, and say, "Wow. Doesn't she look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz"

I'm just saying.

The Ghost Eater said...

ur such a bitch. x.

Anonymous said...

Dorothy? No lah, Zilla. More like the Tin Dude. Mm those lanky arms.

Newt

The Ghost Eater said...

I'll be tinman only if they chrome me. Damn vain.

Ben Samin said...

i know a good chromer if anyone needs one. no stepping in MRIs and there's not much traction to prevent spaghetti straps from constant slips.

please enquire within.