Thursday, June 26, 2008

Updates

I'm working on a moon. A paper moon, to be exact.

I'm reading Seeing by Jose Saramago.

I'm listening to a house filled with music. The oldies have a huge reunion going on and our living room is overflowing with old bandmates. It warms the cockles of my heart to hear them rehearsing for a performance. It makes me think - of a dream that everyone has, some destination you've always had in your head, which you'll have until you lay down to rest for the last time... and everything depends how near or far you are to that destination at the end.

Also, you know, our parents really did have better music.

I'm wearing my silk shirt with a big ribbon bow at the neck (Z.: 'It keeps getting bigger!'), and new short short hair.

I'm visiting these two sites: Tongue In Chic for clothes and Muxtape.com for music.

3 comments:

Zedeck said...

i found out where the 'push it to the limit' song is from! it's by paul engemann, for the scarface soundtrack

gnute said...

head
less
chicken
time

(i need you, betta simplex)

The Ghost Eater said...

z. you continue to awe and woo me with thy power of geek.

newty. I'm here for you. x.s and hugs. it will turn out brilliant, you'll see.