Friday, October 10, 2008

New dress New dress New dress


Ugh. This online shopping thing is bad for my credit.

Considering I'm living on a hill where grooming really is at the bottom of my priorities, all this dress purchasing must be driven by some compulsion I don't quite understand yet. They're being sent to my house in KL, so I haven't even seen them! When I go back there and open the boxes it will be like Christmas...

Anyway, back to work to pay for these lovely threads!

Once again, dress and photo from http://the-shoplifters.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Zedeck said...

lick lick

Anonymous said...

Hill-top dwelling conceptual artist fashionistas need their extended wardrobes too, dontchu know.

The Ghost Eater said...

Thank you for understanding, snail! Love yous.

lick lick lick lick baby baby.