Sunday, February 24, 2008

Say Ahoy!

To a new sailor shirt.

Waitaminute didn't I post something exactly like this just a couple of weeks ago? Ah well. So many sailor shirts to own and love, you know?

This one is thin cotton in light, light mint green. Beautiful pleats down the front. This shirt reminds me of my favorite ice-cream flavour. Probably something I will wear when stuck writing or making art, it's that kind of smart, quiet garment - you know, like the girl in your class who never said a word but was always reading something really interesting. Good quality stitch work all round, considering the price. I think the bottom hem is a little too long though - I might have to bring it up a couple of inches, maybe shape the corners so that they are rounded.

Betta is a happy fish. x.

1 comment:

Zedeck said...

i really like this one!

(sorry haven't replied your email -- will later tonight.)