Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Painting


A friend was trying to convince me to do a painting show. (She was so persuasive) I said, ok. I'll do it. You know what I'll paint? Unicorns. That's all I'll paint. Unicorns unicorns unicorns. Unicorns drinking, fucking, dancing, sleeping, walking, dying. Unicorns everywhere. People will love it. I'll cover the city in unicorns. No, the world! Palestine. Turkey. Burma. Sydney. Kuala Lumpur.

Yes, you take my word for it. One day. Don't say you weren't warned. Unicorns are the next big thing (for me).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your painting, Betta...?

G.

The Ghost Eater said...

no newt it's from the famous Unicorn Tapestries of... 14 or 15 century?

Me attribution switch is turned off.

Anonymous said...

I was obsessed with unicorns in my youth, like every other kid who watched The Last Of The Unicorns. I wanted to be one.

G

The Ghost Eater said...

Yip. Me too. (not the being one part though) Have you read the book by Peter S. Beagle? It's amazing.

I want to do unicorn graffiti. I'm trying to convince my gentleman friend to write a story about unicorns so that we can graffiti that too. He is non-committal.