Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall from grace

NEWER UPDATE: I started to do it and then I got distracted by the thought of avocado on toast with butter and cheese (that's three layers of fat on some carbs - mmmm). Hahahah. Facebook I have escaped your clutches once again.

UPDATE: I realize now it is actually because I am sexually frustrated.

I am weak. Weeeeeaak.

I woke up this morning and knew that I must join facebook.

I cannot say what it was that did it. It could have been all that drink-mixing last night (beer (1pm), martini (5pm), white wine (6 - 9pm), beer (9 - 10pm) REALLY BAD champagne (10pm onwards)) or it could have been the huge pie I ate (as well as smeared on my white top) after.

I am a broken woman.

See you on there, bitches! Hope you're happy now. Grrrowl. Purrrr.

No comments: