Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fare thee well

...Sarah. (1994 - 2007)

UPDATE: Rest in peace, dog. You'll be missed. Thanks for everyone's kind thoughts.

Godzilla has written a far better tribute than I can.

My dog is not gone yet, but is fading, according to missives from back home. Distressed not to be there, but this is the way it is.

The Buddha teaches that death isn't the end and worldly attachments are the source of suffering. I try to practice but it is difficult.

Even though I appear indifferent and harsh to her, I really love my dog.

It's been a good life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, sorry to read about this, betta.
I can imagine how difficult it must be, but I hope you and your family will be ok.
Also, just to let you know that your name is on the front cover of the latest KLue mag! Indeed, you are one of M'sia's brightest young talents in the visual arts. I'm really happy for you chica :) Peace and luv

n

gnute said...

Oh. I will miss Sarah, too. Sorry to hear it, hon. I agree, E.H.'s tribute is very fitting. Why is she named Sarah, by the way?

The Ghost Eater said...

I dunno G. - I just picked a name one day. You shoulda seen them when they were pups :)

Anonymous said...

May she rest in peace. My condolences to you and your family.

xo

Ben Samin said...

moments of silence for us all...

The Ghost Eater said...

Ya Ben. P.M. has dropped below radar again...