Friday, March 21, 2008

Sorry but

...the new Ministry of UNITY, arts, culture and heritage is just fucking stupid. Is this the government's version of lateral thinking?

Any one of these okay aso wat:

Ministry of Unity and Internal Security
Ministry of Unity and Human Resources
Ministry of Unity, Trade and Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Unity, Forestry and Agriculture
Ministry of Unity, Youth and Sport
Ministry of Unity and Islamic Affairs
Ministry of Unity and Transport
Ministry of Unity, Women and Welfare

So, janganlah keep unity just for the arts! The honour is too great.

Someone please start a Miss Unity pageant. Tudungs compulsory.

5 comments:

gnute said...

Sorry, betta, please allow me to rant oso. My usual stomping ground getting a little risky...

Subliminal message to send out to my co-workers:

Stop asking me what I'm doing this Easter hols! I don't care and neither do you! Let's tacitly acknowledge that we'll be soaking in the sun and downing some beers!

If you must know, I will be working on my art lah! ie, playing with motors and electronics, trying to woo someone to write an essay for an exhibition, and packaging some paintings to send overseas!

Nothing to ask here, nothing to see, just leave me alone!

...

K k feeneesh.

The Ghost Eater said...

lols. That's was great, baby. Again! xoxoxo.

The Ghost Eater said...

PS. why ur habitat not safe no more? *concern*

The Ghost Eater said...

PPS. Oh? What art are you doing? I didn't know you were an artist. How interesting! How'd you'd end up here? Oh? You went to art school? How interesting! Which art school? Oh? Elam? I think my uncle's niece's daughter's best friend might have studied there in the 1980s. What medium do you use? Oh? I see. Well I'd love to have a look at your work sometime...

gnute said...

Yes, yes, it's all very gripping stuff, betta.

"Why don't you make something for me to buy? [fake pout]"

"Actually, I've got some paintings for sale, only $150..."

"Oh! [changes subject]"

"..."